Are you a manufacturing professional looking to stay ahead of the curve? If so, EASTEC 2023 is the event for you! This three-day conference and expo will allow attendees to learn from industry experts, explore new products and technologies, and gain valuable insights into modern manufacturing processes.
Technomark will be in Booth 3157 May 16-18 at the Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield, Mass. If you want to stop by and have parts marked live, registration for the event is open. Remember to register with Technomark’s promotional code: 16253977E. This will make badge creation free for those interested (normally $50).
EASTEC | What to Expect
Attendees will have access to industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers, allowing them to gain valuable insights into new products, processes, and technologies. In addition, EASTEC 2023 will feature interactive workshops, seminars, and panel discussions with industry experts.
The schedule for this year’s event includes a number of speakers:
- Michael Carroll, VP of Innovation and Transformation at Georgia-Pacific
- Mark Michalski of Forge
- Craig Owens, Systems Engineer, Principal, and Corporate SBIR Program Manager at Lockheed Martin
- Roger Landolt, Senior Software Solution Manager at ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions
There will also be four panel discussions, focused on:
- How not to fail in your transformation journey
- Pathway to technology adoption
- Manufacturing industry and economic outlook
- Data, trends, and what’s being done
Workshops during the upcoming EASTEC show will highlight the following areas:
- “GD&T: Why Do we Hate, Love and Need it for Manufacturing Excellence?”
- “Smart Manufacturing – Why It Matters and How to Achieve It”
- “Adopting and Optimizing Additive Manufacturing”
Why Attend EASTEC?
EASTEC is a unique and remarkable manufacturing trade show that offers an opportunity to learn, explore and discover the latest advances in technology and manufacturing.
This event provides an excellent platform for attendees to learn from top leaders in their respective fields and network with others in the manufacturing community.
By attending EASTEC 2023, you will join thousands of other professionals in the manufacturing industry who are looking to stay ahead of the curve. With networking opportunities and the latest technological advancements, there’s something for everyone.
4 Things to Do in Springfield
Not all of your time will be spent at the exhibits and workshops during EASTEC 2023. Once you have grabbed a bite to eat, consider one of these options for entertainment:
1. Visit the Springfield Museums to learn more about the history of Springfield and its diverse culture. Storrowton Village Museum, for example, offers insight into early 19th-century life.
2. Enjoy a scenic ride on the Springfield trolley along this vibrant city’s rivers, valleys, and historical sites. Visitors can explore numerous historical sites throughout the city that reflect this varied past, from the Springfield Armory National Historic Site, which preserves one of America’s most important military landmarks, to Duryea Way honoring James Duryea, who made significant contributions to automobile production during his lifetime.
3. Explore the Forest Park Zoo of Springfield and its many exotic animals. Located on the banks of the Connecticut River, this vibrant and educational zoo offers visitors an up-close look at some of nature’s most exotic creatures. From majestic tigers to tiny tree frogs, there are plenty of animals to observe and learn about in this unique setting. In addition to its impressive animal collection, the zoo also features interactive exhibits allowing visitors to get closer to their favorite creatures.
4. Visit the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, located in Springfield. The museum offers information on more than 400 inductees and over 40,000 sq. ft. of basketball history – drawing more than 200,000 visitors each year.
The Countdown is On
When it comes to a CNC trade show, the right ones provide access to information on new technology and networking opportunities to connect with new suppliers. EASTEC 2023 provides these resources and more. Don’t forget to register! Technomark staff will be waiting at Booth 3157.
Can’t Make it to EASTEC?
Our experienced staff is available to discuss all things part marking. If you want to learn about laser marking, consider reading through this resource:
"*" indicates required fields