Technomark Multi-4 V2 Trade-In Program
Your operation needs a traceability solution that can keep up with the demands of a rigorous production line. Maybe your old industrial marking machines aren’t cutting it and you want to upgrade.
You don’t want to spend an arm and a leg to get a marking machine that will meet your needs.
Look no further, because Technomark has an exclusive trade-in program for Multi-4 V2 dot peen marking machines.
End-of-Life (EOL) status for Multi-4 V2: model years 2004 – 2012
Technomark discontinued production of the Multi-4 V2 dot peen marking system in September 2012. Our end-of-life (EOL) policy is to support discontinued equipment for 8 years after a machine has officially gone out of production.
As of September 2020, the V2 generation of Multi-4 will reach EOL status, meaning that Technomark can no longer guarantee the availability of spare parts and after-sales technical support.
To help our customers manage this transition, Technomark offers an $800 trade-in credit on the Multi-4 V2 toward the purchase of a NEW Multi-4 V3 dot peen marking system.*
With the new V3 model, you’ll be able to take advantage of several added features, including:
- Rugged, cast aluminum head
- Leadscrew design that eliminates drive belts
- Intuitive user interface with color display
- Expanded communication interface
- USB and RS232 ports with the standard model
- Optional Ethernet port
- Motion control interface with the standard model
- Optional rotary axis
- Optional motorized Z-axis
- Support for the NEW Multi-4 MINI ultra-compact dot peen marking head
As an added bonus, choose one FREE software upgrade of your choice:
- LogPro logo software
- TechnoWindows PC-based Windows interface
- TechnoMatrix 2D barcode software
Want to know if your industrial marking equipment qualifies? Ask us!
*Offer valid through December 31, 2020*
Contact Your Territory Sales Manager: Mike DiBenedictis
Have questions about your used industrial marking equipment? Want to learn more about our trade-in options? Contact our Territory Sales Manager, Mike DiBenedictis: