When it comes to diverse industries, SOUTHTEC is one of the four manufacturing trade shows in the Manufacturing Technology Series held in North America, intended to allow exhibiting companies the opportunity to connect with new clients and those in attendance to navigate networking opportunities. Discover the next evolution in advanced manufacturing; register today!
SOUTHTEC will be held at Greenville Convention Center, Greenville, SC, from Oct 24 to 26. The event, powered by CESMII, is three days of exhibits, keynote speakers, and features like the SMART Manufacturing Experience Pavilion.
Our Technomark staff are excited to greet you and discuss your business needs when it comes to part marking. Stop by Booth #1938 and learn about the new Buddy wireless dot peen machine that you can control with your smartphone.
The SOUTHTEC focus for Oct. 24 is the workforce, with programs on tap to help address any areas of your training program that are lacking and help you find the talent you need for your business to succeed. On Oct. 25, Smart Manufacturing and OT/IT Convergence are top of mind, while SOUTHTEC finishes up on Oct. 26 with public-private partnerships and Manufacturing USA.
If you are a small or medium-sized business and on the fence about attending SOUTHTEC, consider the following benefits:
- Learn the latest industry trends
- Foster connections with other companies and industry professionals
- Gain opportunities to reach potential customers
- Learn about initiatives dedicated to working with small and medium-sized businesses
- Increase awareness of challenges in the industry for your business
After SOUTHTEC | Greenville SC
Greenville, SC is a vibrant city with a population of 67,453 and on-trend growth. It is home to leading companies in the automotive and advanced manufacturing industries, as well as many independent businesses and startups.
The diverse economic base has earned Greenville recognition as an up-and-coming tech hub in the south—especially for its growing aerospace industry—as well as an emerging destination for foodies, outdoor adventurers, and entrepreneurs alike.
If you are looking for some great scenery and a chance to enjoy nature after a day of technology-filled adventures, Greenville has several options to choose from, including:
- Conestee Nature Park offers 400 acres of nature to enjoy, with the chance to hike or bike and take in your surroundings.
- Table Rock State Park has great trails with views of Pinnacle Lake and Table Rock Mountain itself. Walking and biking are great options to enjoy the park.
- The Peace Center offers culture in the form of concerts, Broadway Shows, or other events.
- The Reedy River offers the chance to kayak or canoe, enjoying miles of peace and calm while traveling through downtown Greenville. If you prefer a guided tour, that can be arranged as well.
One of the notable strengths of the Greenville area is the variety of eating establishments, with something for everyone. Consider the following options or one of the many others you can find at https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/food-drink/:
- For tasty food without the need to spend time inside, Greenville has numerous food trucks, including: Hip Burger, Henry’s Hog Hauler, Spinx Clux Truk, The Pound Cake Man, and We Got the Beets Food Truck. Check out the Visit Greenville SC website for a full list.
- Soby’s New South Cuisine – which you might have seen on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (twice). You can enjoy a variety of regional favorites here.
- Passerelle Bistro
- Papi’s Tacos
- Lazy Goat Mediterranean Grill
- The Crazy Mason Milkshake Bar
Shopping & Entertainment
If you come with room in your suitcase, there are plenty of shopping options to choose from, and if you are looking for some entertaining distractions during your downtime, Greenville has that too.
From shopping to the big screen, consider some of the options below:
- Main Street Greenville offers both shops and boutiques and the department store experience, as Belk and Dillard’s are both located in the area.
- Breweries like the Birds Fly South Ale Project offer a great place to enjoy a drink after a visit to Craft Axe Throwing.
- For movie buffs, the Regal Cinemas Hollywood 20 offers afternoon, evening, and even late-night showings of the movies you have been waiting for.
Mark Your Calendar for Oct. 24
Whether you are looking for new information on technology in the industry or connections with other professionals, SOUTHTEC is the way to success. Make sure to stop by and talk to our Technomark staff during the conference, and plan out your evenings to fully enjoy Greenville as well. Take a look at the registration today!