Multi4 Integrated Direct Part Marking Equipment
Compact Dot Peen Machines for Easy Integration Into Production Lines.
Reliable, flexible, and compact, the Multi4 Integrated can be easily integrated into semi-automated or fully automated production lines.
Technomark’s unique industrial marking solution is operated by an external control unit, optional Ethernet communication and I/O control for setting inputs and outputs from external equipment. Ultra-productive, this integrated configuration can mark several characters per second.
To provide you additional versatility, Integrated model offers four different marking heads:
- Compact Head 50 (marking area: 50×60 mm)
- Standard Head 120 (marking area: 120×60 mm)
- Large Head 200 (marking area: 200×60 mm)
Extra-Large Head 200XL (marking area: 200×200 mm)
Integration of our direct part marking machines into automated production lines is simple and efficient.
Dot peen marking equipment with high marking speeds to keep your Takt time low and maximize your uptime.
Control the machine through an external source via serial port, robot, or Ethernet connection.
Easy to integrate into a tight space. Ideal for embedded applications where there are space constraints for mounting.
The versatility of the Integrated model also results by the choice of different marking heads.
Head 50, Head 120, Head 200, Head 200 XL
Multi4 Control Box
Technomark lowers your total cost of ownership by offering one standard control box that’s compatible with all marking head sizes.
- High-resolution (640×480) color screen with icon-based navigation
- Intelligent handling of marking
- RS232 connection, 3 inputs / 4 outputs, Ethernet (optional)
- 2 USB: device port and HOST
- 3rd axis included as part of standard package
- Additional axis management — 4 total (optional)
- Embedded multilingual software in 21 languages
- 40Mb memory can accommodate up to 20,000 stored marking files (40 characters, 1 line)
- Ergonomic design (locating foot and carriage handle)
- Updates in less than 2 minutes through USB port
- Marking modes include: Text, variable data, serial number, data codes, logos, and 2D codes
- Straight, angular, circular, and radial marking
- “Easy Shift” feature allows for display of text moving in the marking window
- Dimensions: 14.57’’ x 8.47’’ x 5.47’’ (370 x 215 x 139 mm)
- Weight: 8.16 lb (3.7 kg) including cable, 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg) including optional battery
Main Accessories and Options
Our new logo creation and marking software
Our new Logpro* software makes creation and marking of logos easier, faster, and more intuitive.
Image processing tools are directly integrated into the application.
Much easier to import, edit images, and work on an existing logo in most common formats (.jpg, .png, vector files).
100% of users who have tested Logpro reported that the time required to create a logo was dramatically reduced.
An innovative and modern ergonomic design. An interface developed with the end user in mind!