M4 Inline Dot Peen Marking System
The Perfect Production Line Dot Peen Marking Machine
The M4 Inline is the best dot peen marking system for running a smooth operation free of human error.
This innovative industrial marking solution is well-equipped for integration into production line processes. Unlike many marking machine products, the M4 Inline supports full automation.
The M4 Inline Control Box
The “brains” of the operation, the M4 Inline’s central Control Box is what sets it apart from other direct part marking equipment. The Control Box makes automation accessible and easy! Every M4 Inline comes fully equipped with
- Built-in PLC control
- Intelligent Driving Impact technology
- Mark & Track technology
- 16 bus card accelerates product development cycle by eliminating the need for an external PLC
- Job Viewer for remote configuration and maintenance
- Plug & Mark for linear and z-axis options
- Option to integrate the Technomark barcode reader
- High-definition graphic color screen
- Easy and fast programming
- Energy-saving features
Intelligent Driving Impact
This technology adjusts the force and variance of the marking depth automatically, providing distinct and uniform dot peen marks across a wide variety of part shapes. Intelligent Driving Impact ensures even depth of marking, even on complex surfaces.
Mark & Track
This innovative technology measures the unique distance between the marking head and the part, and adapts to process variation with ease. Mark & Track maximizes uptime by anticipating preventative maintenance needs.
Marking Head Versatility
To increase the versatility of the Inline, we offer four marking head options:
- Compact Head 50 (marking area: 50×60 mm)
- Standard Head 120 (marking area: 120×60 mm)
- Large Head 200 (marking area: 200×60 mm)
Advantages of the M4 Inline Dot Peen Marking Equipment
Built with a rugged molded aluminum frame. The marking heads are cast from aluminum for greater accuracy and stability.
Orients in a vertical or horizontal position and easily adapts to any rack-mount configuration. The control box can also be used in a flat or upright position.
Can be programmed remotely via standard industrial communication interface, reducing human error and increasing production efficiency. Available with the automation pack option, which includes a programmable linear axis for rapid deployment on your next project.
The first direct part marking machine fitted with a 16 bus card for efficiency and productivity. The marking head has a quick disconnect feature so you can easily remove the head for servicing and replace it with a backup head.
M4 Inline Control Box Specifications
Technomark lowers your total cost of ownership by offering one standard control box that’s compatible with all sizes of marking heads.
- High-resolution (640×480) color screen with icon-based navigation
- Intelligent handling of marking
- RS232 connection, 16 bus card, Ethernet
- 2 USB ports: device port and HOST
- Third axis included as part of standard package
- Additional axis management — 4 total (optional)
- Embedded multilingual software in 21 languages
- 40Mb memory can accommodate up to 20,000 stored marking files (40 characters, 1 line)
- Updates in less than 2 minutes through USB port
- Maintenance menu: includes preventive management, self-diagnostic function, dashboard use
- Marking modes include: text, variable data, serial numbers, date codes, logos, and 2D datamatrix codes, QR codes, and standard OCR font
- Straight, angular, circular, and radial marking
- Dimensions: 9.44’’ x 9.64’’ x 4.33’’ (240 x 245 x 110 mm)
- Weight: 6.17 lbs.
OUR NEW LOGO CREATION AND MARKING SOFTWARE
Our new Logpro software makes creation and marking of logos easier, faster, and more intuitive.
Image processing tools are directly integrated into the application.
Much easier importing, image editing, and working on an existing logo in most common formats (.jpg, .png, vector files).
100% of users who tested Logpro reported that the time required to create a logo was dramatically reduced.
An innovative and modern ergonomic design. An interface thought out with the end user in mind!