Graphix Laser Marking System
The All-in-One Industrial Laser Marking Workstation
The Graphix laser marking system is the streamlined industrial marking solution for all your production needs. What people love about the ultrapopular Multi4 line of dot peen marking machines — adaptability and flexibility — has been replicated in the Graphix laser marking machine.
It’s compact, space-saving, and easy to use in any workshop. The innovative marking technology speeds up the marking process, letting you increase productivity.
Not only does Graphix industrial marking equipment come standard with GraphPro software, it also supports all industry barcode formats, including:
- Code 39, Code 128, and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes
- UPC barcodes
- 2D datamatrix (ECC 200)
- QR codes
Popular Features of the Graphix Laser Marking System
The Graphix direct part marking machine comes equipped with several innovative features that promote ease of use, performance, and productivity. The Graphix has:
- Both standard and heavy-duty rotary axes
- Fume extractor with dust and carbon filters
- Integrated PC with keyboard, mouse, and monitor display
- Two F-theta lens options for a customized marking area size
- 100×100 mm (standard)
- 140×140 mm (large)
- Optional integrated barcode reader package
- The ability to mark pieces with maximum dimensions of 19.68×19.68×11.81 in. (500x500x300 mm)
- Rotary axis accessories make it easy to mark pieces with a variety of shapes
Main Accessories and Options
Graphix laser marking equipment comes standard with GraphPro software, enabling you to program your machine for multiple marking capabilities. Some of the GraphPro features include:
- Alphanumeric characters
- Drawings, logos, and geometric shapes
- Integrated Windows TrueType font library
- Linear, angular, and radial text
- Import files (vector and bitmap)
- Motion control with multi-axis capability (rotary axes, z-axis)
Why Use a Graphix Industrial Laser Marking Machine?
The Graphix integrates a worker-friendly interface and ergonomic design for an affordable traceability solution.
The Graphix integrates the laser source, optics, focal, and control electronic system into one compact design.
The laser marking head can be oriented in a variety of positions, providing an available work area of 9.84”x9.84” (250×250 mm).
The assisted-opening doors provide quick access to your parts, while the innovative side access port allows for marking of long or awkward pieces while maintaining a Class I safety rating.
The motorized z-axis efficiently marks all your parts in a variety of positions. The rotary axis is enabled for 360° marking.