Multi4 Hand-Held Dot Peen Marking System
Take on Large & Cumbersome Parts With Ease
To provide greater mobility for any situation, Technomark has designed a handheld dot peen marking system.
The Multi4 Hand-Held is perfect for industrial marking of large parts, especially ones with hard-to-reach surfaces. With its ergonomic design, the Multi4 offers high-precision marking in all positions. Robust and compact, this dot peen marking equipment is perfect for:
- Any application with medium-size and large components
To give you the versatility you need, the Multi4 comes with an option of three different marking heads:
- Compact Head 50 (marking area: 50×60 mm)
- Standard Head 120 (marking area: 120×60 mm)
- Large Head 200 (marking area: 200×60 mm)
Why Choose the Multi4 Hand-Held Dot Peen Marking System?
While many dot peen marking machine suppliers can offer a low price, Technomark’s Multi4 Hand-Held brings that and more to the table:
By adding the optional battery kit, you can use this version of the Multi4 indoors or outdoors, even when a power source is unavailable.
Its cast aluminum frame makes your handheld dot peen marking machine stronger and more durable while reducing the need for maintenance.
Easy to Use
Its specially designed locator and anti-slip surface offers greater stability during the marking process. The aluminum design makes the Multi4 lightweight and easy to handle.
We can mount an additional handle to the marking head for increased stability, regardless of head position.
Multi4 Control Box
Technomark lowers your total cost of ownership by offering one standard control box that is compatible with all sizes of marking heads.
- High-resolution (640×480) color screen with icon-based navigation
- Intelligent handling of marking
- RS232 connection, 3 inputs / 4 outputs, Ethernet (optional)
- 2 USB: device port and HOST
- 3rd axis included as part of standard package
- Additional axis management — 4 total (optional)
- Embedded multilingual software in 21 languages
- 40Mb memory can accommodate up to 20,000 stored marking files (40 characters, 1 line)
- Ergonomic design (locating foot and carriage handle)
- Updates in less than 2 minutes through USB port
- Marking modes include: Text, variable data, serial number, data codes, logos, and 2D codes
- Straight, angular, circular, and radial marking
- “Easy Shift” feature allows for display of text moving in the marking window
- Dimensions: 14.57’’ x 8.47’’ x 5.47’’ (370 x 215 x 139 mm)
- Weight: 8.16 lb (3.7 kg) including cable, 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg) including optional battery
Main Accessories and Options
Our new logo creation and marking software
Our new Logpro* software makes creation and marking of logos easier, faster, and more intuitive.
Image processing tools are directly integrated into the application.
Much easier importing, image editing, and working on an existing logo in most common formats (.jpg, .png, vector files).
100% of users who tested Logpro reported that the time required to create a logo was dramatically reduced.
An innovative and modern ergonomic design. An interface thought out with the end user in mind!