Multi4 Combo: 2-in-1 Bench / Handheld Dot Peen Marking Machine
A Dot Peen Marking Machine for All Needs.
Get the most versatile dot peen marking machine on the market with the Multi4 Combo. This 2-in-1 fusion of the Bench and Hand Held models can mark all part sizes with flexibility and productivity in mind.
Within seconds, you can convert the Combo’s bench setup into its handheld gun setup. Implementation is easy and quick.
The Multi4 Combo further adds versatility and value by being capable of marking all types of parts, from the smallest to the largest. The Combo can handle:
- Serial numbers
- 2D datamatrix codes
The bench configuration is ideal for marking small-to-medium-size parts in a fixed position. The handheld setup helps you take on large and cumbersome parts with ease.
You can even choose from multiple marking heads:
- Compact Head 50 (marking area: 50×60 mm)
- Standard Head 120 (marking area: 120×60 mm)
Why Combine a Bench and Handheld Dot Peen Marking System?
This dot peen marking equipment can handle jobs ranging from small components to parts weighing several tons.
Technomark’s user-friendly software makes working with the Multi4 simple and quick.
In less than 10 seconds, you can convert the bench version into handheld mode — no tools necessary!
You receive a portable and a benchtop machine in a single marking system.
The versatility of the Combo model also results by the choice of different marking heads.
Head 50, Head 120
Multi4 Unit Control
Some of the more impressive numbers for our Combo industrial marking equipment:
- High-resolution (640×480) color screen with icon-based navigation
- Intelligent handling of marking
- RS232 connection, 3 inputs / 4 outputs, Ethernet (optional)
- 2 USB: device port and HOST
- 3rd axis included as part of standard package
- Additional axis management — 4 total (optional)
- Embedded multilingual software in 21 languages
- 40Mb memory can accommodate up to 20,000 stored marking files (40 characters, 1 line)
- Ergonomic design (locating foot and carriage handle)
- Updates in less than 2 minutes through USB port
- Marking modes include: Text, variable data, serial number, data codes, logos, and 2D codes
- Straight, angular, circular, and radial marking
- “Easy Shift” feature allows for display of text moving in the marking window
- Dimensions: 14.57’’ x 8.47’’ x 5.47’’ (370 x 215 x 139 mm)
- Weight: 8.16 lb (3.7 kg) including cable, 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg) including optional battery
Main Accessories and Options
Our new logo creation and marking software
We’re a dot peen marking machine supplier always looking to advance your productivity. Our new Logpro* software makes creating and marking logos easier, faster, and more intuitive.
Image processing tools are directly integrated into the application.
Much easier importing, image editing, and working on an existing logo in most common formats (.jpg, .png, vector files).
100% of users who tested Logpro reported that the time required to create a logo was dramatically reduced.
An innovative and modern ergonomic design. An interface thought out with the end user in mind!