Multi4 Bench Dot Peen Marking System
Dot Peen Marking Equipment for the Long Run.
Precise, accurate and easy to use, the Multi4 Bench is ideal for marking small-to-medium-size parts in a fixed position. The Bench model is an ideal system for marking simple or complex components in batches or longer runs.
Use the Multi4 Bench when you need to create and mark layouts or files in seconds. Ideal applications include, but are not limited to:
- Serial numbers
- 2D datamatrix codes
All marks are clean, accurate, and permanent. When used with our handheld barcode reader package, the Bench will greatly reduce or eliminate your marking errors.
To increase the versatility of this industrial marking solution, we offer four marking head options:
- Compact Head 50 (marking area: 50×60 mm)
- Standard Head 120 (marking area: 120×60 mm)
- Large Head 200 (marking area: 200×60 mm)
Extra-Large Head 200XL (marking area: 200×200 mm)
Multiple fixture options are available for ideal positioning of the marking head.
The bench is ergonomically optimized for marking many different part configurations.
Make speedy height adjustments with the “Quick Shift” z-axis feature.
It’s easy to get started with the Multi4 Bench, from a single part to mass production.
The versatility of the Bench model also results by the choice of different marking heads.
Head 50, Head 120, Head 200, Head 200 XL
Multi4 Unit Control
Some of the more impressive numbers for our handheld dot peen marking machine:
- High-resolution (640×480) color screen with icon-based navigation
- Intelligent handling of marking
- RS232 connection, 3 inputs / 4 outputs, Ethernet (optional)
- 2 USB: device port and HOST
- 3rd axis included as part of standard package
- Additional axis management — 4 total (optional)
- Embedded multilingual software in 21 languages
- 40Mb memory can accommodate up to 20,000 stored marking files (40 characters, 1 line)
- Ergonomic design (locating foot and carriage handle)
- Updates in less than 2 minutes through USB port
- Marking modes include: Text, variable data, serial number, data codes, logos, and 2D codes
- Straight, angular, circular, and radial marking
- “Easy Shift” feature allows for display of text moving in the marking window
- Dimensions: 14.57’’ x 8.47’’ x 5.47’’ (370 x 215 x 139 mm)
- Weight: 8.16 lb (3.7 kg) including cable, 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg) including optional battery
Main Accessories and Options
Our new logo creation and marking software
Our new Logpro* software makes creation and marking of logos easier, faster, and more intuitive.
Image processing tools are directly integrated into the application.
Much easier importing, image editing, and working on an existing logo in most common formats (.jpg, .png, vector files).
100% of users who tested Logpro reported that the time required to create a logo was dramatically reduced.
An innovative and modern ergonomic design. An interface thought out with the end user in mind!