Graphix Inline Class IV Laser Marking System
The Perfect Laser Marking Solution for Automated Production
The Graphix Inline laser marking system is the industrial marking solution for all your production line needs.
The Graphix Inline laser marking machine pairs remote industrial communication interface protocol with quick-deployment options to accelerate the development cycle on your next automation project. Innovative marking technology speeds up the marking process, letting you increase productivity.
Not only does Graphix industrial marking equipment come standard with GraphPro software, it also supports all industry barcode formats, including:
- Code 39, Code 128, and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes
- UPC barcodes
- 2D datamatrix (ECC 200)
- QR codes
- And more!
Why Use the Graphix Inline Laser Marking System?
Graphix Inline laser marking equipment comes with numerous innovative features that promote ease of use, performance, and productivity. The Graphix Inline has:
- Both standard and heavy-duty rotary axes options
- Fume extractor compatibility (both dust and carbon filters)
- Automatic on-board diagnostic system
- Remote monitoring via standard industrial communication protocols
- RS232 (serial)
- Discrete I/O points
- Two F-theta lens options for a customized marking area size
- 100×100 mm (standard)
- 140×140 mm (large)
- Optional integrated barcode reader package
- Rotary axis accessories make it easy to mark pieces with a variety of shapes
Main Accessories and Options
Graphix laser marking equipment comes standard with GraphPro software, enabling you to program your machine for multiple marking capabilities. Some of the GraphPro features include:
- Alphanumeric characters
- Drawings, logos, and geometric shapes
- Integrated Windows TrueType font library
- Linear, angular, and radial text
- Import files (vector and bitmap)
- Motion control with multi-axis capability (rotary axes, z-axis)
The Graphix Inline Lowers Your Total Cost of Ownership
The Graphix Inline laser marking machine is easy to use and efficient, making it the ideal marking machine for the shop floor.
Begin marking faster with easy implementation and placement of the two positioning diodes.
The high marking speed is ideal for medium-to-large-volume production runs. Automation options greatly increase output.
The long life* of the diodes helps reduce servicing and maintenance costs.
*Up to 100,000 operating hours MTBF
The laser marking technology works on a large selection of materials, no matter your marking, decorative, engraving, and traceability needs.